E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-05-18

WATDAFCK?





Star Wars Horoscope for Aquarius




You can be cruel and torment people who disagree with you.
Deep down, there is a peace-loving, friendly side to you.
You have a knack for inflicting pain on people and use your intellect during battle.

Star wars character you are most like: Darth Vader



I was visiting Fluke's Live Journal. Thought I'd give this mess a try. I was kind of afraid, you never know about these things. Almost didn't post the results. Chuckled. Then, I thought it was funny as sht, considering my exploits of late. Then, I thought about it again, it was just something to entertain. Then, I thought about it again. Thought about it again. Thought about it again. And again. And again. And again. And then I realized, there is nothing wrong with me.
Vadar is needed. I am needed. So is Simon Cowell for that matter. Vadar is what creates balance in the UNIVERSE. That was HIS ROLE. Do you know how difficult it is to know who you are, know your role and follow thru with it despite others and societal norms? With the mounting pressure of other's telling you that you're wrong, or worse SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOU.
I'm experiencing a dilemma. I am very comfortable with me. Comfortable within my own skin. I am often uncomfortable around others because of their lack of comfort with self and their lack of self knowledge. Some people stir fear in others because of their sense of self and well being. I believe I am one of those people. I am not arrogant or conceited. Matter of fact, my self esteem is probably lower then others. I just know me, and do me well. Very few people can say they talk to me more then once a week, and that includes when they see me at the poetry joint. I am around a lot of people, but I don't feel comfortable around all of them and with all of them. Where do you draw the line? Especially when people are unable to recognize their role and it infringes upon you and your personal space? Vadar was fierce and unflappable because of past hurts and experiences, actually he learned better then others from those experiences. They were truly lessons implemented into his core existence..
So now, I'm looking at this Darth Vadar horoscope. Feeling good, yet strange. I mean, people view him as a monster a tyrant.... but what they don't know is that he loved as deeply as he lived. Even more so, at his death, he was acknowledged by the light..... Was it his ability to follow the hiercarchy of needs, and experience what few have? Self- Actualization.......

1 comment:

joey said...

This thing really works! (yeah, right...only thing i have in common with yoda is height!)

You are superbly wise and have been known to spread your wisdom widely.
You are impatient and pushy when people take your teachings too lightly.
And your philosophical side always peeks through.

Star wars character you are most like: Yoda