E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2005-05-23

can i b yur skoolgurl?

Ring. Ring.
"Hey."
"Hey."
"watchaduin?"
"trying to write."
"i told you I'd be your fckin' muse."
"and what a muse you've been. this one is not that good though."
"no?"
"don't think so. got to tweak it. i'll e-mail it."
"okay."
"talk to you later. i l--------- ." damn sprint phone.
"................... u, o." thru smiles.....
dial tone.
CAN I BE YOUR SCHOOL GIRL....
can I be your school girl
crushin' hard on
thickly sweet
penny brown
doe eyed
wide smiled
lover
who rocks my world?
who causes giggles
to swell at the tip top
of my spine?
travel down to
spin out of control
between the warmth and
misty dampness
of my pre-adolescent thighs?
my thoughts running
wild
like lilies blowing
in a field
filled with fantasies
of you?
can i be your school girl
with now o' later
flavored
kisses to
shower upon
the cotton candy colored
curious dip
in the fullness
of your bottom lip?
green apple jolly rancher
sticky fingered
notes scented
with hello kitty perfume
passed between
hot sweaty hands and
desks and smiles
for miles of on looking eyes
in math class
as my heart
skips tiny little beats
as i wait and anticipate
a check in the box
that reads
"i like u, do u like me 2?"
can i be your school girl
hold hands,
at sock hops slow drag,
then steal glimpses and
kisses
behind wooden benches
with our friends laughter
filling the air?
but me and you we
just don' care..
we hold our breaths
for dear life
'til there's nothing left
as adulthood steals
our wistful dreams
of puppy love
and childhood innocence
then one day i'll
reminisce
of what it was like
to be a school girl
crushing hard on you.......
FADE2BLACK
e-mail: good morning
reply to sender: good morning
e-mail: how are you?
reply to sender: missing you? thinking?
e-mail: really? about?
reply to sender:
INSIDEYOU
I want you
to part your lips
so that I may taste
forever in your kiss...
the sweet nectar
of your tongue,
causes hips to sway
fluidly.......
e-mail: laughter. I got it. You're not gonna blog it?
reply to sender: not all of it.....
FADE2BLACK

1 comment:

CousinSarah said...

13-this is really good. Brings up the feelings and memories of when love was young and innocent. When you were in love for the sake of being in love and not for filling all the empty spots, or full of suspicion. Makes you think of old school stuff like, remember those metal roller skates that strapped to your shoes?? Or eating fun dip and pop rocks? Makin mix tapes with just the right progression of smooth to sexy...like start off with " I wanna be your man and work up to the "homie lover friend" remix. This piece really does bring you back to a better time.....when love was innocent.