E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-09-30

September................



Thank you G.O.D.

I made it through another one....

It was bitter and painful.....

As always, it involved significant loss....

this time i lost a part of me I want ghost forever.....

goodbye 13 the unlucky and bad enough to pull it off....... i don't need you anymore.....

this is me NOW... 13 can't be divided, almost got one more up my sleeve, a little extra (i.e. baker's dozen) and a little odd....

my village, you came and visited.... you showed and told me...your presence has been felt and heard... and yes, i will embrace my "paranoia" as there are things in this world i cannot face, mental illness helps ME sustain... and the people (what people) i (are you sure) need in my life today (i thought you meant tomorrow), accept me (ARE YOU SURE) and this illness (no REALITY) ROTFLMAO... I slay myself..

i no longer need a persona to hide behind, just a cool moniker i can't quite leave behind..

you have brought me home...

WELCOME OCTOBER........... and the sweet Autumn breeze..

2 comments:

bRandy said...

*smile*...that's all i got on this one. but it's a lot.

Shelle said...

good list ma...peace and blessings on cooler breezes