E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-07-18

chicago and beyond....

  • tova charles, thanks for making the trip mad kewl on sooooo many levels. for real... if someone f'cks witcha i'll cut 'em.
  • the girls, i will miss you! thanks for the life's lessons it's been a pretty educational summer.
  • the city was absolutely beautiful.. i want to go back
  • SWITCH, that's all I have to say.
  • Mo Beastie, D-Kelly, Deep, and Shannon B.
  • laughing at the truck stop/roach hotel.
  • a new appreciation of home
  • an ELM tree, yes, i will always be thankful for you.
  • skinned knees, yet i will continue to pray and crawl 'til i'm able to walk...
  • grace, opportunity and destiny
  • a sister who is willing to go out of her way to help me. THANKS STINK!
  • a welcome home
  • notes
  • g.o.d.
  • MAXWELL.
  • poems. I've got poems in me!
  • check out my facebook photos for more..

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Glad you and Tova got to know each other and that you had memorable moments in the Chi.
We missed you!
WHAT THE PLUCK SO WE CAN CATCH UP!?

my coffee is always said...

Plucking ready when you are!