E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-06-20

what a friggin week!

01) a visit from a friend from San Antonio. Her cuz was fiyah on the mic!
02) seeing him so friggin happy to host.
03) i got my bro joe bizzle back!!
04) for once, I'm not involved!!! Hell yea!
05) and no, never again. we are SISTERS..
06) Eb (& Snuff) and Angel Baby... what could i do without either of you, your friendship and love? thanks for nearly three years of lessons...
07) a journey to me... "I've been to paradise, but I've never been to me." what a beautiful view...
08) the (Sub)Urban Hangsuite.
09) intriguing opportunities...
10) starting over. our growth. perhaps we can say this is truly OUR first time?
11) grace, opportunity and destiny.
12) chucks, see you tuesday.
13) you, how would i know i was truly alive?

2 comments:

bRandy said...

#7...now that's hot--i love that. nice list kim, i love seeing you loving life like this...for real, for real.
love ya...

Ebony Stewart said...

Pluckin?