E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-06-04

smiles everyone, smiles...

Through life, on our journey from birth to death we walk very interesting paths to our destiny. One destination is well-being and contentment, the essence of happiness. As humans, we take very interesting paths to our personal happiness. Every once in a while we run into, and make rest stops at some of the most marvelous views and wonders this life has to offer. Here is one of the seven wonders of my life. I pray you enjoy your moments and your breath taking view as I am enjoying mine.


4 comments:

Shelle said...

cute pic...im thankful for running into you on my own journey

my coffee is always said...

shelle, I grateful for stumbling into you after I saw the babies!!! ROFLMAO!

Shelle said...

ROFLMAO toooooo....silly

Ebony Stewart said...

That's a good looking team!