E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-05-15

"when did the truth become a pandemic?" quote from the ELM

and i agree. i think most people should just avoid it. simply because we live in little gray lies, we call our lives.
i

have realized what gets me into the most trouble.
it's
not what i believed.
yes, i do talk too damn much when i should say very little.
yet,
my real problem is THAT
i
remember everything. sometimes i remember too much.
THE BIGGER PROBLEM
i'm not afraid to remind YOU of what was said or done.
People don't like that..
it doesn't matter who said it or did it.
i
will remind you
at the most inopportune time!
i have a love hate relationship with rules...
i love my job as it is based on rules.
the
BLACK AND WHITE THAT MELD PERFECTLY TO GRAY...
is where i live and play!
RULES
govern us as a society as a people.
they are designed to keep us honest.
and I try to balance honesty and dishonesty by omission...
RULES
U either live by them or against them
U don't live in the midst of them,
U, I and MOST SIMPLY
exist in a gray area that shades them.
U
cannot attach yourself to right, honest and purposeful when
U
are willing to bend the the black and white into GRAY!
I
remember..
I
now know
U
are willing to bend..
not for justice
NOT FOR JUST US...
only for
U......
so the next time
I say I live in the GRAY..
Don't make me remind U that U too
live comfortably next to me,
are my neighbor
I mean
if not in my gray,
a darker shade.....
kdtaylor, 2009
A RANT..
all rights reserved