E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-05-07

Movin' on Up and Grateful...

01) A beautiful LOFT APARTMENT with stained concrete floors and a park view from every window in every room!!!
02) That I am healthy enough to have a back-ache!
03) Loving me... Loving me... Falling in love with me, I am one sexy mother hubbard!!!
04) Loving my Elm Tree through every season...
05) My Sex in the City we kilt the 4th B... Pluckin' soon?
06) For a WONDERFUL WEEKEND with poets and Friends....
07) Youth Slam Team, Under 21... All young women, SAY WHAT? and I am so happy with the diversity of the group...
08) Chelle, yes, Butterfly I'm calling you out... I am grateful for the paths and roads we tripped, stumbled, fallen, skipped, ran and now walking along. Can I say I love you?
09) Langston. Just 'cuz... Man. Damn.
10) That the BULL is healthy!!!!!!
11) Grace, Opportunity and Destiny as it manifests itself in my life... even when i don't understand I am truly happy with the outcome...
12) Falling on knees at night, instead of collapsing... Yes... there is a sweet difference!
13) For you, if not how would I truly know I am alive!!!!

4 comments:

Raging Bull said...

Thanks for caring.

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list. Silly picture...crazy cute Kimmie!

Hearts curved

Shelle said...

yeah for new spaces...to grow.
very sweet list sis...i see you...love you too...all of you

bRandy said...

congrats on the LOFT--that's my kinda living...and yep, you're a sexy MH--glad you know it. lol