E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-05-18

Mondays......

my weekend was scooter-riff-ic!

i retired the nonsense of the monkey and M&M.... (LOL)

rode my bike and walked around my hood....

rested under the shade of an Elm tree..

hung out with B-Fran...

had the first U21 meeting, thus my first visitors to the LOFT.... (Angel and EB, you are slipping!!!)

had my best longest buddy in the world text me several times saying she say me on HBO

got a text from the Kotalian with the freeze frame of us.. ROFLMAO!!!!

was reminded i missed the season finale of survivor!!! and that JT WON.. I thought he was a backstabbing prejudice SOB... frankly.. Taj should have won, but they weren't gonna let the wealthy sister win!!! She was really the most honest and trustworthy..

was irritated by a co-worker and the dishonesty in the workplace it really sucks.. (she presented my work as hers while i was out!!!) even caused me to post a rant (which i vowed never to do AGAIN) and a prayer from my girl Nicole... ugh.... i've got to do better... while i didn't go off or discuss it with anyone at work, i fumed inside.... better but now where i truly want to be..

lastly for one moment i was saddened. then.. it clicked... i've been minding my own business and loving the life i'm living... it's a gift that has kept on giving... so i'm stepping and living...

3 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

We'll be there soon!
Glad things are going well.

Jakki said...

love that last paragraph...

Shelle said...

aww the monkey and the m&m antics were hilarious...nice weekend list...nice to see u settling in well