E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-05-13

Grateful...

  • Finally getting and settling into the Loft... It's feeling like home.
  • Dinner with the Sex in the City we kilt the 4th Crew. I love you Ladies.
  • Chil-riding with B-Fran to Killeen.
  • Last weeks Neo
  • The Under 21 Team.
  • My Elm Tree..
  • my family...
  • The strength in friendship. I am happy we've got to this space and place.
  • Knowing my lane well enough to drive with the lights off on a dark HIGHWAY!!!
  • Prayers
  • Remembering what used to be and vowing to make it better.
  • New beginnings on open highways with endless possibilities. Rolling the window down, enjoying the breeze, company and ride.
  • Witnessing a Mother's strength. I wish they all could be like Dr. Shelia.
  • Just a simple vow to make the most of the time I have on this EARTH. I am having a ball..
  • And lastly you... Yes, you... If not you, then who?

2 comments:

Lyrically speaking said...

Cool post, will stop by again

bRandy said...

nice list g3 (you remember what that means?)...i feel you on this--"Just a simple vow to make the most of the time I have on this EARTH. I am having a ball.."