E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-04-22

Happy!!!! SMILING MORE - the braces are doing thier job!!!

Early Grateful......

  • my elm tree...
  • my sex in the city we kilt the 4th b crew... Congrats little balled up fist!!!!
  • a wonderful weekend with my friends.... i truly am blessed to have EACH ONE OF YOU IN MY LIFE!!!! regardless of what you may think..
  • chelle... thanks it would not have been the same without you!!!!
  • sarah finding her voice despite her fears!!! it was amazing..
  • faye!!!! you will be neo's representation in FLA!!!!! i will be there with bells on my toes!!!
  • the kids... dang I get to host for them this weekend and I am excited..
  • for the leaves.... it was a beautiful autumn, but i must let you go and look forward to spring... (CHELLE THIS IS OUR NEXT POEM!!)
  • grace... and prayer, please look after my Angel....
  • good orderly direction... continued blessings and grace...
  • my sister and niece...
  • my nephew has a basketball try out at ST. Ed's today!! Yes another NAIA student athlete and I want him HERE with ME!!!!
  • the francises... thanks for making me a baby sister, i love all of you..
  • kotalian!!! it's great to have you and the princess back, don't stay away so long next time, but we all know what it's like to desire and crave space..
  • FOR YOU.... YES for YOU... you let me know I am alive....
  • for my january sis who shared ez burgers... working on me.. will write soon..

4 comments:

Shelle said...

was a great weekend, fabulous saturday...you know i had to be there...it was amazing to watch you and the others...but you!!
ohhh i like the sounds of that new one
...really nice list

Shelle said...

by the way...your smile is gorgeous

CousinSarah said...

Awww-thanks ma!! That means TONS! Saturday was amazing! Humbling and beautiful...

Sending prayers to your Angel too...GOOD LUCK TO YOUR NEPHEW!

Can you believe how tall Aubrey is?? I was speechless!!!

Ebony Stewart said...

Thank you!
And miss you much!
Dido to Faye...good job!