E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-04-04

Catching Up.....

It's been a tough, hectic past week and some days... House guest. practicing for the new show, additional job duties, preparing for the month, and all... Last week I didn't do a grateful list but I have so much to be grateful for....

  • beautifully long days
  • cool nights
  • family even those who don't share my bloodline, we have a kinship!
  • staying true to me and my beliefs
  • friends who respect boundaries, and remain in their lane!!
  • personal growth
  • letting go
  • loving in spite and despite
  • sex in the city we kilt the 4th crew
  • my monkey
  • my ELM tree
  • a great weekend (more to come)

I'm going to lay off my blog for a minute (at least with poetry and what some believe is personal).

there is nothing!

stop reading into things.. LOL

I'm going to always keep you guessing..

3 comments:

Shelle said...

yep "they" lurk on mine as well...funny ain't it!!? sing with me...let's give 'em something to talk about....
really nice list though ma

my coffee is always said...

I know. I believe when you are through, you're through. If we can't call, talk or speak about out lives, why would you want to read about it? LOL!!!! I'm an ear and a shoulder... Looked for you over the weekend. Switched phones so my service was funny Friday and Saturday. Still owe you a drink and a trip!!

Ebony Stewart said...

who den said what!!!??? Let me know!!! I got you!
Lol.
Anyway, love you much