E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-03-20

gratefulme....


01) the strength to breathe, even when I believe I can't or won't.

02) g.o.d.

03) amazing growth

04) resiliency

05) great friends - i am thankful, grateful and astonished that after all this, we're still here.

06) you trusting me, my knowledge, my opinion... DAMN thanks Cuz.

07) my sex in the city we kilt the 4th b crew...

08) my monkey!!! rediscovering me.

09) long nights

10) your presence, it was wonderful.

11) staying in my lane, and prayerfully the continued respect from others to remain out of mine..

12) thursday night step lessons...

13) the shade of an ELM Tree...

14) I Corinthians 13

4 comments:

Jakki said...

Wonderful idea...I've got to remind myself to be more grateful of any and all things. My little things can be a lot to those who do NOT have it.

Shelle said...

beautiful honest list ma...and yes i am admiring our driving skills lately lol

Ebony Stewart said...

14...yes ma'am!

Good list boo

CousinSarah said...

Good list...and thanks for giving the knowledge and advice...You are still one of the hottest poets I know! :)