E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2009-02-23

You greasey one, go take a nap!!!! (LOL)


HAPPY BORN DAY
Angel L Wilson
aka
SUPER WOMAN!!!!
Happy Birthday to one of the greatest gifts I could receive in this lifetime. Your invaluable friendship!
I know this is probably gonna embarrass the heck out of you, but who cares, right?
Here's the thing! (LOL)
A.L.W. aka Super Woman
you have been the best thing since sliced bread, my ELM and the Wii system. You are as reliable as prayer and I know you are a GODSEND. It's almost like my village picked you personally to make sure my flighty, goofy, wayward butt got things kind of right most of the time. You HAVE ALWAYS BEEN the epitome of friend. And I don't know how to thank you.
Me and the little balled fist one aka "SNACKER" miss you immensely!!! And can't wait for you to return!
Anyway, I know that Gladys, Granny and the PIP are taking good care of you. Selfishly enough, we wish you were here to celebrate with you. Enjoy YOUR DAY. See you soon. And we've never stopped!

Love ya, like cooked food and air conditioning (in other words, life would be pretty hard without you!)
kim

1 comment:

Shelle said...

hahaha too cute