E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-09-18

grateful..

for breaths of fresh air and life..
a week of birthdays and remembrance...
friends i can call family...
langston and zora eggplant chairs, lunch and road trips (nuff said')
my angel and her wings (heart you.)
a week of family (saw my Dad all weekend, will see my Grandpa tomorrow).
my nephew's basketball games this weekend.
picture mail to and from my niece, Nique.
reminders that my niece and nephew are indeed an extension of me (hate math and science, love basketball and volleyball)
the opportunity to learn about me by just listening in between breaths..
for a pretty dang cool t-shirt.
leigh jones (who, what, when)
SEPTOBER!!!! (i stole this from taylor mali) isn't this a great time of year?
facebook... I had lunch with one of my buddies from UnderGrad, talked to a guy I crushed on in HS (Dean Pleasants he is very sought after session musician and the lead guitarist for the Suicidal Tendencies -YES HE'S BLACK), caught up with one of goofy younger friends from HS. psst. Chelle, keep working on it you will come to love it, I promise.
Prayers...
G.O.D.
they found fairy-tales!!!!!

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

good list

Shelle said...

nice list...lol i'm sticking with it for now.