E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-08-29

this just in.OBAMA, paint the White House BLACK!!!


for real? a vagina is not what any REAL Clinton Supporter was looking for. And a REAL CLINTON SUPPORTER IS A DEMOCRAT! Hilary was quoted, "We (women) should all be proud of historic nomination... while their policies will take America in the WRONG DIRECTION!" McCain, I think you and George Bush drank the f'cing kool-aid. America is not this DUMB!!!! And neither are its women.
Does he really think that even his party will go for this shit? 6000 e-mails in ONE HOUR to CNN! "
"The Vice President candiaite, I belive is most prepared to take my place, that would be the key criteria." John McCain April 2008. Fck I thought he'd pick Mitt. He could have gotten more WOMEN votes.
Obama, call up Farrakhan and get the F.O.I. to be the Secret Service. Baby, my birthday is gonna be rocking... I'm on my way to Chocolate City with my can of black paint!!! January 20th 2009!!!!


also, please send prayers to New Orleans and Houston, that bastatrd Gustavo is getting stronger, 75 MPH could speed up to 120MPH by Monday morning.



2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Amen.

To all of that.

Copasetic Soul said...

i so agree with you typed!!

im joining FOI, just because!! think they will let me keep my piercings?