E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-07-23

wednesday...

god...
i've made mistakes. i've done what is asked. or at least i've worked diligently to be the best me. it may not be what others want, see or understand. i thank you for those who truly understand and love me and my flaws..

i am grateful to be me.
i am grateful for the love in my life.
i am grateful for the mistakes i've made
i am grateful for the lessons i've learned
i am grateful for the opportunity to learn

i don't know how to deal with loss.
i don't know how to deal with grief.
it reminds me of the love and life i once had.
i am grateful for that time and those people.
g.o.d. i miss them and remembering doesn't make my loss any easier
i still hurt, and am sad
i am grateful to know these things about me.

i miss those things that are so familiar that i don't have to think.
i am grateful for once having that space in my life.

i disappoint, i am selflessly, selfishly human.

i am grateful for knowing that about my self.

thanks for the breaths g.o.d. i will try not to waste them

congrats to the poets who won..

1 comment:

Ebony Stewart said...

Each one of your faces that you've shown me are all beautiful and excepted...we got chu.