E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-04-01

april fools

I am not a fan of april fool's day. i made two very important decisions on April 1, both proved to make me the butt of the joke.
  • i started a new job (juvenile probation officer): it lasted six months. i did really well, enough for a manager in the Field Office to want to hire me after my 6 months probation. My Boss found out about it and was furious! Despite exemplary reviews at 60 and 180 day review periods, she decided I needed additional time and would not take me off probation. She later said, "she was tired of hiring quality people, and the Field Offices lured them away." The short of it, I quit, after a long administrative process, which would have placed me at a Junior High School near the West Dallas Projects.
  • Signed paper work for my House: Ugh, asked my ex Craig to move out less then 8 months later, and well, the rest is history.

So today i will not make any real decisions, as I don't want to be made a fool of.

No comments: