E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-03-04

Well Behaved Women Seldom Make History...


So tonight I attended my District's caucus. It was electric. I of course, was one of FEW, HRC supporters. I did win a Delegate selection. I am STOKED! To participate in the Government process in, what appears to be a historic democratic process.

It is bitter sweet. I wanted to vote for both. In the end, it was really, as I've said all along in the details. I couldn't vote for someone because he shares "some of my pigmentation" nor could I vote for someone because we are both women. Boo to those who believe she cannot run the country because some Countries still hate and have no respect for women. She's battling that here in the US! Have you seen some of the ads? Listened to the commentary? it's a sad day to be an intelligent, can do woman?

It is also a sad day for HIM. He's being criticized for being the epitome of the core of who we are as Black/African Americans. To be gracious in the face of contempt and criticism. The man is not SOFT. He has class. Something lacking in the American Public. I pray they get it together. The BA-Hill ticket would be off the CHAIN. For real....

2 comments:

BigSleep666 said...

I am very down with a BA-Hill ticket.

Copasetic Soul said...

I could be down with that ticket.