E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-03-12

thanks...,

01) i so love my life right now
02) nightly reading
03) turkey chili
04) great week of politics
05) the smile she brings to his eyes...
06) last week's host (goofy fun)
07) every breath
08) the job is tough, learning to deal with another type of woman.....
09) the discovery of bitchassness.....










10) no poems in the heart and mind, but i'm loving words anyway...
11) i miss you two..... (BOO), but isn't it great to have "girls" to miss?
12) discovering you all over again.
13) and being okay with what you've found in me....
bonus.. good orderly direction.

3 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

"bitchassness" LOL
Hope you feeling better, sad I missed you hosting...I know you and B were excellent and exactly what Neo needed!

Shelle said...

as always, a lil smile upon my face when i stop by (bitchassness)...u silly.
great list

Copasetic Soul said...

sigh

i see miss you folks!