E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-03-06

thankful one day late...

01) finding new love in your old love.
02) monday night perfection.
03) I am a delegate for my Precinct!. 0202 Represent.
04) Hilliary WON! and the possibility of the Democratic process being fully implemented in my LIFETIME. Let the People Speak.
05) Hints of the Superticket Hill-RAC or RAC-Hill. I don't care. Just give me back the FREEDOM AND PRIDE ASSOCIATED WITH AMERICAN PATRIOTISM!
06) birthday lunch and our discussions... You really are my sister from another Grandmother...
07) intelligence that allowed me to be torn between the two Candidates.
08) every breath, every day.
09) that he shared his good news with us. Glad you talked to him.
10) Love Me Sexy.... Will Farrell is the man!
11) G.O.D. is teaching me valuable lessons and I am reaping hella rewards.
12) that my friends are healthy, living, and growing.
13) hosting with B-Fran.... I was sick as heck, but it was fun fun fun... below: an altered picture of the night... thanks bizzle.


bonus - hanging out at the light bar, listening to tje and the band, getting my butt whipped in pool at lance's bar, and wanting to hang out longer, but the sickness took over me...

2 comments:

Copasetic Soul said...

i miss you sis!!

thanks for sharing in my joy!

new love in your old love...very good!!

5. thats whats up!!

Shelle said...

good stuff girl...yeah for being a delegate..."love me sexy" is hilarious, thanks for sharing...and yeah you and B together are hellacrazy...love the energy