E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-02-03

18 and then there was one.....


Borrowing the most infamous words in television known to the black community:
DAMN, DAMN, DAMN!
I am open to all barbs, comments, insults and jokes. In the spirit of true competition and loyalty, "On any given Sunday, anyone can win or lose. It was the Giants game on Sunday. We'll see you next year."
On a different note, others will make comment and not be a fan of anything other than pure harassment of me and hating on the PATS! That's cool, too. 'Cuz while I was born in Texas, in my heart I am a true New Englander, so F' it, I can take a joke, and you, my friend you can kiss my natural _____!

5 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

yea, they could've tied wit one catch and field goal - but no. they got stuck in the realness. it was a great game, and i didnt even care who won, originally :)

Angel said...

awwwww...i'm sorry about your team boo. like i was saying on copa's page, i'm not even into sports like that, but damn if it wasn't at least a great game! why was my friend's husband watching the message boards on some website the whole time and when the giants finally won, one of the comments that popped up said, "archie manning's (peyton's and eli's dad) sperm for mvp!!!" LMAO! LMAO! LMAO!

Ebony Stewart said...

No making fun or pointing fingers! I'm sorry about your team too.
But it was a good ass game!

Copasetic Soul said...

i only became a Giants, fan for the Super Bowl. i just cant stand the patriots....

thanks for the convo sunday...now, back to poetry!!

Angel said...

new post please. um yeah. thanks! hahahahah