E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2008-01-09

Thanks

01) she's growing past the pain..
02) Mae Lou (Mary Lou)
03) loving you like the very first time
04) the road trip to K'leen, it was good...
05) the boy child is back, dang I missed him!
06) visiting my nephew and sister on Saturday.
07) talking to my family
08) lunch with KA
09) you taking night time rides with me and Mae Lou
10) new poem
11) first 48 marathon
12) dressing like a grown up.
13) lunch at Mangia. missed you

bonus: keeping it (appropriately) moving with good orderly directions... give all thanks to the most high..

3 comments:

Shelle said...

yeah it was good, huh...felt good sharing the stage w/ ya
nice list

Ebony Stewart said...

Did you have on yo brown pantess? Lol.

Good list boo.

Copasetic Soul said...

your dressing like a grown up? what the hell!! guess im next.

lol