E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-12-26

crashing into wednesday..... i'm alive....

01) every breath, every step, every minute, every hour..
02) being able to walk away..
03) the fun-filled 22 months we had together..
04) the love and support of you guys from the moment it occurred.... i'm sure i'm doing something right now!!!!
05) you recognizing me and stopping.... both of you.
06) all the phone calls and texts, you guys are amazing!
07) for him wanting to do harm, but restraining..
08) for this Xmas...
09) for G.O.D. and the Village.... your hands, your arms, your love...
10) for our days off together.
11) for patience learned, i am putting it all in someone else's hands.
12) G.O.D.
13) each one of you..

bonus: the love of my life, my family, and my friends...

1 comment:

Copasetic Soul said...

missin ya sis....if i had a phone, i would call and text ya...

*sigh*...i miss being able to do that!!