E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-12-12

13 days before xmas.. and i thankfully fine...

01) the evil eye.... i look at it daily..
02) my new promo!!! yes, a sister's climbing that ladder, one rung at a time..
03) the youth slam, my gosh it is so frickin' rewarding.
04) the short laughing gathering with my girls... it felt sooooo damn good.
05) your graduation..
06) i hope you APPLIED FOR THAT JOB ma'am!
07) mary j's "i'm fine".. damn talk about a make you happy song!!!!
08) jill scott's tour.... and it's in February the month of our official first date!!!!
09) my sister passing her exam, she was mad scared..
10) you loving your new job
11) my friends are growing through hardship and happiness... nothing like having people on the move... remember any movement is better than stagnation.... sometimes you have to take a step back to run faster or jump higher!!!
12) like so many others i have new poems...
13) a HOME to go HOME to... it's not just a place i rest my head..... it's definitely where my heart resides...

and as always G.O.D. without it, well i don't want to think about it...

3 comments:

T. Street said...

Gathering of the girls is always something to be thankful for!

Ebony Stewart said...

You did great at the slam.
It was good to see everyone afterwards-The Girls!
I'm soooo excited!
Good list ma.

Hearts curve

Shelle said...

very warm and loving list ma...smile