E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-11-28

Weekly thanks

01) for continued guidance; even when I don't recognize it, I understand it when it's needed most.
02) for the love of family and friends.
03) music and words.
04) one hella night before thanksgiving...
05) loving my sister enough, to recognize that we couldn't spend thanksgiving together. She's going to school and working full time, she needed the break.
06) one hella thanksgiving.
07) hosting the youth slam on saturday, it was great!!!!
08) ideas....
09) my home is a happy one.
10) my friends are traveling, falling in and out of love, learning, climbing mountains, overcoming obstacles, and finding themselves. that's what keeps us close and our bonds strong.
11) my nephew will have a basketball tournament here in a week! i get to see him play all weekend.
12) another new poem..
13) so many that i can't memorize them all.

4 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Man I hate I missed the slam, lucky you to host!
Good list, glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
I'm happy when your happy (bonded).
Can't wait to hear the new poem!
Loves ya.

T. Street said...

Glad someone gave thanks for thanksgiving. Still sad I missed the night before Thanksgiving.

Copasetic Soul said...

good list sis...im so feelin #1. i too am grateful for #9.

holla

CousinSarah said...

Good list...sounds like Weds was great! I need to be writing like that...Im blocked! :)