E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-11-21

Thanks before Thanksgiving

01) that i had a wonderful opportunity to chill and hang with a group of beautifully diverse women. to make new friends and gather with old ones. you'll never know how much it meant.
02) okay.. i am listening to kevin sandbloom's version of it is a crime on kazi.
03) okay, i get to see see kevin and anthony david tonight at the mahogany affair.
04) i get to WATCH Tje's last show (he opens the kevin and anthony david) before he blows the fck up... TRULY.
05) that my man herman is truly doing his thing... i mean, really, we've known him since skinny sahara...
06) that i have lived enough to experience the rewards of going back to me...
07) that i have friends that have hung in there long enough to experience the rewards of that growth.
08) that i finally had lunch with one of my girls... i never forget how much i miss you.
09) writing projects.
10) hosting the youth slam this weekend..
11) sorry angel... MY RUMOR!!!!!! i finally got a phone that i wanted and like!
12) for one hella card partner the other night. yes, ma'm i'm growing, so walking away was too damn easy!
13) g.o.d. for paving a way toward continued growth.

p.s. passion flavored rum soaked passion flavored cherries and pineapples. j.j.

p.p.s. the shade of my elm tree.

4 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

I mean damn I know I didn't get an invite because of the wedding this past weekend...but ya'll couldn't save me no J.J!!!!????

Good list boo.

Copasetic Soul said...

im need to peep this kevin sandbloom...ya'll talk about him WAY too much.

we gotta play cards next time im there!!

i missed out on the 'happy flavored fruit'? damn, damn, damn!

hope you have a good Turkey Day

CousinSarah said...

Hell yeah to the passion flavored pinapple and cherries....that is the new best way to get me a lil tipsy!

Shelle said...

yep, yep, yep :)