E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-11-14

big thanks poppin

01) Thanks goodness for the discovery of antibiotics.. especially z-packs! I had an upper respiratory infection last week. YUCK!
02) Poet friends I can be jealous of... Damn, I missed out on Georgia Me.
03) Listening to a young artist who will be famous one day. Damn Tje.
04) A nurse and nap partner.... Ain't nothing like having someone play sick with you.
05) A card/domino partner that I know is as excited as I am about this Saturday night.
06) Friends I can be happy for and proud of. Ain't nothing like having the people around you making positive strides. TRULY... The blessing in it is that you can never be stuck if you are genuinely happy for them and can live vicariously through their successes until YOUR NEXT BIG THING HAPPENS..
07) Hanging with K.A. Sunday afternoon, even if I was under the weather. Not dismissing anyone else, but you know, he is my male mirror. Flaws and all.
08) Writing with him over the phone last night. Goof...
09) Shrek 3 and the Boy Child. Nothing like adolescent humor and gut wrenching laughs.
10) New Poems.....
11) Having too much on my plate that I can't memorize them fast enough...
12) Going to Ego's tonight... (maybe)
13) for G.O.D. and the things that happen just cuz.....

BONUS - Do your thing baby Girl with the HIP HOP EXPLOSION!!!!!

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Great list. Glad your feeling better, got some meds, nap buddy and nurse-awww.
Thank you again for thinking of me!

Copasetic Soul said...

im glad ya feeling better as well..

where the new poems at?