E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-10-17

Just Plain Grateful.

01) Thank G.O.D. for the gift of clarity. I can see so much right now, and am definitely feeling the view.
02) For the realization that I have grown past a lot of past hurt, pain and resentments. I can't choke or burn and I am REALLY OKAY with it.
03) Haiku's. Even if I'm the only one who gets them. They made me laugh.
04) Which wich and catching up. Thanks for always being beautifully you. And you do it so well. I can call you sister forever. And the sleeve is ABSOfckingLUTELY HOT!
05) For refocusing and redirecting. And you know what? I am SO STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU!
06) Fingers in locks, fingers interlocked.
07) Beautiful brown eyes that smile when you talk.
08) No matter what the hell goes on around me, I got my eyes on the prize. ME, YOU and OUR FUTURE.
09) For my middle finding the love she truly deserves.
10) For my "niece" finding the strength we all knew she had.
11) For the surprise invitation. Thanks for helping us keep a tradition.
12) Beautiful music created upon the winds of change. May I continue to be an instrument.
13) g.o.d.

6 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Dont worry, we thought the Haiku's were funny too... :) Gotta be a writer to appreciate them I think.

Ebony Stewart said...

Sweet list, thanks for the shout out>Much love.

nikki said...

"fingers in the locks, fingers interlocked..."

so powerful in so few words.

Shelle said...

yes to clarity
the haiku's were funny, looked good on ya...and so did the fact you couldn't do burn...i see ya

Copasetic Soul said...

6, 12 and 13 (lol)- thats whats up.

knowing you are there for me, means
a lot. thank you.

love ya!

bRandy said...

"fingers in locks, fingers interlocked"...what a beautiful feeling..what a beautiful way to describe the feeling. nice list.
bRandy