E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-08-29

Grateful Wednesdays

Normally there would be a list if thir13teen items/things/people/occurrences that happened posted here. I copied the idea from Angel, who, for the most part, inspires me to be the person outside the public eye in the public. So often, she, like, Mo and ELM can convince me to do almost anything. Mind you this is not a public service announcement for Angel (HEY BOO! BLINKY... BLINKY). This is simply my truth. And I so wish everyone had some one to inspire them or serve as an inspiration to others.

Yes, below a riddle.. because well, hell, people personalize shit, and well.. Prayerfully out of site is out of mind, but some of you, I truly miss. And I want to thank you, thanks for the gossipless e-mails, phone calls and laughter. Thanks for being genuinely interested in me and my well being, and allowing me to do the same for you! Also, thanks for putting up with my butt, and really, continuing to be a part of my life.

And I want tell ya, thanks for allowing me to be and do me.


keep it appropriately moving.

holla,

k. i. am.

Good, bad or indifferent. If you know my heart, you know where you stand. In true me fashion, a f'in riddle. I loves ya.


01) A village - tat coming soon.
02) My stink, my niece and nephew
03) Dark, rich, wood
04) An angel
05) A flowing color
06) A dream and a month
07) A baby kangaroo
08) color girl downtown
09) aw shucks chucks
10) Terri/Adrienne (decades of friendship)
11) sorry, ________ i am fa real! never meant...
12) a muse
13) echo to my heart beat.

2 comments:

Shelle said...

just stopped by hoping to read some of your great poetic words, i know this time after nats the creative juices flow. laughed when i saw we both use the words good, bad or indifferent...guess crazy great minds think alike. amazing work by the way.

joey said...

when we goin hoppin? MUAH!