E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-07-25

Stars when you shine, you know how I feel....

01) My heart pounded a poem, that my lips are afraid to part for or with.. My breath has been taken away.
02) That I can always talk to you, thank G.O.D. you NEVER SLEEP!
03) My sister friends, you speak to me even when we don't share words.
04) My mom's birthday...
05) That I am a student of life, and don't allow past experiences to grade who I am TODAY.
06) Blind trust.
07) New beginnings.
08) My sister...
09) A sense of accomplishment with this Volunteer Coordinator thing.
10) I found my muse!
11) A birthday that never ends, with friends, liquor, and a lot of ass whipping! Yup 'chelle and i tagged some asses in bones and cards!
12) Staying in my lane.
13) G.O.D.

4 comments:

bRandy said...

that first line was deep...glad the Volunteer Coordinator thing is going well--let me know what you need.

Angel said...

nuh uhn! i DO sleep!

...sometimes...

hahahahahah

Copasetic Soul said...

yep...that first line is hot!!

but im sooo diggin no. 5!

Shelle said...

good list, thoughtful
yeah we did some damage lol