E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-06-06

june and you

01) i am truly happy in my own skin.
02) three beautiful days with you, feels like the beginning.
03) poets
04) ideas
05) life, every breath, every step
06) where are you from? an inside poet team joke, but funny none the less.
07) seeing the fire in her eye, watching her emerge as a leader... i am proud of you, good writing for a damn good starter poem
08) my friends children..... they remind me..
09) the boxing gym with my skinny ass friends....
10) results, my arms are cutting up..
11) dinner... and the fact that you loved it
12) him.. my B- Langston... that's it.
13) g.o.d.


bonus: ANGEL... glad to have you back home homie i missed you!@!@

1 comment:

BigSleep666 said...

I LIKE YOU!!!