E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-06-13

happy and grate....

weekly i dwindle my many blessings to 13 and perhaps a bonus or two of not too personal thanks for his grace. this week, i have only one.....
01) G.O.D. good orderly direction
I am not the most religious person, but i work at a deeper level of spirituality. i have accepted guidance and have begun to reap rewards of such. thanks for matching my sincerity. i truly apologize for my actions and deeds which may have damaged you and your spirit. and yes, despite, everything, i am happy for you BOTH and am here for you whenever, whatever. that love does not always match intensities and despite what i give, NO ONE will ever take away my ability to love unconditionally. it, the act of love, is a gift from g.o.d., one we share with another... for those who believe that love is gone when one relationship diminishes, continue to look forward, it only gets better, g.o.d. always has something better in store for us! for my friendships with my girls e, a, t, and mo... hahaha EATMO.. okay, okay i crack myself up... i truly am happy that g.o.d saw it fit to place you in my lives, the divine looks after babies and fools and i must be the oldest foolish baby i know, thanks for being reminders of his grace! for my b.. langston, we may not see eye to eye, we may go toe to toe, but we always fit... from this one to the next, and if i can't meet you there, know i tried to learn to live not just wanting a difference, but making a difference... i guess i am just grateful to be alive, truly alive with purposeful vision..... no blinders....
bonus....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TREY!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

amen!

miss'n you ma!