E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-05-11

A Love Letter

I cannot apologize for the deep desire I have for you, nor can I deny the tumultuous yearn my body, heart and mind experience when we are apart. I need to feel the essence of you, sip the waters that lie just outside your soul so that I may taste the beauty that lies within your spirit. Make love to you as suspended in time, weightless, without gravity holding us to that which cannot be seen, without boundaries so that you know there is nothing I will not do to please you, endless passion, dream like, clinging to the complexity of imperfection because my mortality cannot accept your perfection. You are that which fits, makes me whole, and when given the occasion to commune with the epitome of my heart's desire, I cannot contain myself. No, I do not wish to contain myself. I want to kiss you lovingly and passionately so that I may taste that from which you came, HEAVEN. I want to hear the wings of a thousand angels fluttering, sustaining my heartbeat, providing my life's joy a single wish. To make love to you. I want my lips and tongue to ignite the warmth in the depth of your core so that only I can play the music in which your heart beats, causing your emotions to dance with the fervor of unbridled passion. Beat with me, beat for me. Move with me. Move for me. You sway and allow my life to merge with your soul, momentarily so that I can become whole. Because being human, in my frailties, making love to you, may be my only real chance to experience the personification of adoration.

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

You can really write a love letter. Your other love peices are just as beautiful...

Copasetic Soul said...

Now THAT is a love letter...i know who to come to when i need one. beautiful