E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-04-09

the weekend....

Booo.. Saturday's Texas Relay events were pretty much a wash. Yes, I was too chicken to go out there on Saturday with my hardcore track family as I needed to prepare for a trip... Yet I enjoyed Friday immensely, hanging my DUDE, B and his family. Playing dominoes until the wee hours of the morning, laughing, joking, talking mess, and discovering a tasty drink by accident! Saturday I hung close to the house, going to an Easter play, bowling and laughing again most of the night with my 'laws.
Sunday.. I'll write about it later.. It was great with the family and the 'laws as well. It was as always a good time..... Swept the table in some spades...... had a true moment well, it hurts and I'm pretty worried about it.....

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

The weather did def turn for the worse, but at least you still got some family time in.

Copasetic Soul said...

its always good to spend time with family....extended family is great too....i miss playing spades.

miss ya sis