E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-04-11

Grateful

01) one hella weekend with friends and family.
02) your uncanny ability to listen, or maybe you just hold the phone not really sure yet..
03) a song on my phone that I have saved and listen to once daily.
04) a new venue coming real soon. i kind of miss it.
05) very little sleep, but making it to the airport on time!
06) sisters who look and act so much alike they should be one person.. they are hilarious!
07) my ASL sister who taught me "no thank you fat ass!!!"
08) hanging at the relays and playing dominoes with my Dude and his fam... so happy you guys made it through it...
09) one hella tweety t-shirt! it was a sweet gesture.
10) finding my way back to my lane.. i swerved for a sec.
11) those brow eyes, they are both a sweetness and a weakness.
12) Larry Birkhead, and not my daddy is the father of Nicole's baby!
13) for having sense not to burn a building down because I didn't do my job! search misty weaver, if you haven't heard...

bonus - G.O.D. as always...
Xtra bonus - for Proctor and Gamble, Stables, Bigelow.... take a stance!!!

5 comments:

The Love Collective said...

This site rocks. Check my blog out atboughettonews.blogspot.com and please leave a comment. thanx.

Ebony Stewart said...

Good list silly head
You forgot to put how cute ya'll looked on the picture...whateva (smile)
And I been missin the venue too, hope to hear something soon

Copasetic Soul said...

glad you had a good weekend...

yay at the phone song...

hate ya'll had to change venues, that sucked...but YAY, at the new one!

can you teach me how to sign that?

Unknown said...

04) what's the word on it ma... i'm dieing!
O7) funny lady
12) that's for real!!!
13) good sense is always important!! glad you didn't do it too.

missing you!

Raging Bull said...

Had fun playing dominoes with you. Holla at a brother some time!!

Peace!