E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-04-04

April.. showers and thanks...

01) for the love in and of my life..... you are so incredibly easy to love.
02) for my girls... yes.. it gets better and stronger daily.
03) my job. YES, my job. it's so f'ing cool right now.. i have total autonomy.
04) not killing the biker... enough said.
05) talking to b... even if for a minute or two.
06) my gosh, just the loving look you give me every evening when you get home..
07) ohh, and for totally cooking dinner.. ha!
08) for telephone calls and messages.. i don't think we're suppose to laugh that much or hard at one time.. especially over totally nonsensical crap.
09) for hosting. yes, it feels good to know it's still just as easy...
10) for the phone call to mentor one of the young poets... circle sister circle.. write on! MO.. it's still magical each and every time.. just being able to be there for another young woman..
11) for lighting a fire under yer arsh... yes, you and you can do it, but first you have to believe...
12) for loving each and every part of me..
13) for the total ah ha moments that make you think and smile..

BONUS - for the subtle reminder that it was better than the right thing to do, i.e. cut all ties with you....

Extra Bonus - texas relays.. two days of absolutely nothing but races, races, races, parties, and friendship..... and did i say races?

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Hey Pluck was much needed last night! Thanks-Hearts curve
And I mean I'm glad you didn't kill him too, but I bet you wanted to when you saw that dent (lol) Really though it doesnt look that bad, and neither does the locks

David laughed at the blog (lol)

Ebony Stewart said...

Oh and read Family Ties under the month of March!