E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-01-10

Attitude for Gratitude

01- home...
02 - two friends driving hundreds of miles to be there for me. you know who you are/i didn't forget/in all that i could say was bad about it, you were definitely the good.
03 - conversations with Brooklyn. you always make me better.. even the littlest shyt. i promise
04 - while we missed lunch, am happy that we had the thought nearly the same time.. sorry i didn't call back. yup. you are so much like Brooklyn, Okalahoma and Bay City, a welcomed breeze...
05 - L-word premire.
06 - starbucks and lively discussions
07 - the ability to remain truly focued on what's appropriately important in my life. again the view is so much better from here.
08 - two dolls (she and her) it's private joke, but they made the owners so happy!
09 - that you still love me, over two years later... damn.
10 - my muse
11 - one hell of a groceries list that will lead to a hotter set!
12 - prayer.. humble and deliberate
13 - creator....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

#3 #4 & #7 are my favorite of fav's! feb. is waiting...yes?

Angel said...

keep it "appropriately" moving huh? sounds even better! hundreds of miles is right! dammit! you owe me an oil change sucka! ;-)

Ebony Stewart said...

Angel is special! Lol
Thank you for inviting me to the grocery store
AND for being a new kinda breeze...I except.

CousinSarah said...

YES MAM to the still lovin after two years...you all are tooooo cute for real.

Mahogany L. Browne said...

h aha ha ha ha... my proud moments for you, runneth over :)