E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-12-13

thanx for this and so much more.

13 for 13 (Reflections- A Retrospective ala Mary J Blige)
01) my conversations with you. thanks for giving me a safe place to vent, be me, and further explore adult friendship with women.
02) mitchie's, bern nadette stanis, and cheddars. ugh yup!
03) my conversations with you. yup, you make me laugh. and yuppers, you are meaner than me!
04) embracing the memories and missing you very, very, very much.
05) bet listen up and aol music - full cd sneak peeks are a must!
06) fake deaths and nikki indingo. (FUNNY!)
07) acknowleding that i am not at a place where i can totally forgive, am no where near forgetting, knowing i don't have to act on those resentments, and not beating myself up for any of it.
08) the desire to perfect my perfect inperfections.
09) fear and courage in love.
10) choices, and learning to make better ones.
11) exercise. yup, i'm still at it.
12) xmas surprises.
13) the creator.

4 comments:

nikki said...

LOL

yeah, that did provide some entertainment for us didn't it? why the chick still coming to my blog though? i guess she like "well, seeing as folk know..." better yet, she probably checking to make sure there aren't any new links to her myspace or facebook or gastric bypass messageboard accounts.

Ebony Stewart said...

07) acknowleding that i am not at a place where i can totally forgive, am no where near forgetting, knowing i don't have to act on those resentments, and not beating myself up for any of it.

So true within us all.
And good job on keeping up with the exercise!
Lookin good!!

Angel said...

i'm just saying. people trying to act like the "fake, dead trish" story isn't hilarious! well, it's only hilarious NOW--wasn't a DAMN thing funny at the time!!! :-/

yeah, we all have been experiencing some hellafied growing, changing, and challenging, huh? i think it's great and is indicative of the progress that we all are making in our lives... :-)

Mahogany L. Browne said...

bklyn will always love you like:

cooked food, ac in texas summer and a poet to truth. thank you for being you. talk soon