E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-11-20

The weekend....

What a weekend.. in short a lists.. of sorts. Mixed blessings that have contributed to a ambundant feeling of growth and joy.

Friday - a complaint letter from a recent audit. (i know everyone complains when they are doing horribly!) the letter however, made way for me to have a deeply enlightening conversation with my manager. in short, "....... i am not only pleased with the work you are doing, it has caused me to look at how much this department relies on your abilities and knowledge.." Yup! she was talking about me.. those 7:30am - 7:30pm hours are paying off.
The DaVinci Code... I totally loved it....

Saturday - Happy Feet! Thanks Jo for sharing your family time with me...

Sunday - :0)

Monday: Whoopie! Brooklyn showed me mad love..... From morning coffee to my lunch hour. Much needed break from Texas.. Love you much... No matter what I say it's nothing but words..

Tuesday: You know... Kingdom Come... yes it has....

3 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Glad to hear you are being recognized for your hard work. I know you have been working your butt off.

Cant wait to take J to see Happy Feet. Honestly...I cant wait to see it either.

Good to see Sunday gave you a smiley.

Ebony Stewart said...

Kingdom Come will be playing in my cd changer before the end of the week!

Angel said...

hell yeah for the accolades. i know how hard you've been working and how much the acknowledgement means to you and for you (even if you don't mention it).