E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-11-08

11/08/06

Gratitiude

- that you trust me enough to share your family in it's totality.... i feel truly honored for the call.
- that you love me enough to love me when i'm not sure i love myself.
- that you call me friend.
- that you believed in me, and saw something that i never saw.
- that we, despite all, in spite of all, love, hard and unconditionally.
- that he came back home to us... you can never leave without her or me AGAIN!
- that he and him not only call me sister, but they completed thier cd's...
- that you made it home safe.
- that you are not a sore loser, but a hopeful student....
- that you taught me how to become a woman, and god is teaching me how to perfect it.. miss you grand!
- stuffed porabella mushrooms.
- it's a little colder and it gets a darker sooner... more cuddle time!!!
- hustle! it's wednesday...


grand.. thank you. i love you. i miss you. i am doing....... i'm am... i....

7 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Beautiful shotout to your grand.
Stuffed porabella mushrooms sounds good.
Glad they made it back safely.
And happy to be your student.

Again, hearts curve.

Unknown said...

"that you taught me how to become a woman, and god is teaching me how to perfect it.. miss you grand!"

the entire list is amazing but this one made me misty. girl, i hope you realize how much i cut for you!

Copasetic Soul said...

that was a good list sis...we share the love and the missing of a Grand.

can i be a far away student?

miss you

CousinSarah said...

Not a sore loser, but a hopeful student....

That is a great way to think about things...

Miss you ma. Lots.

Angel said...

what i like about your lists is that your ass always finds a way to come through and drop gems that touch on your past, present, and future. i've always thought you were a helluva poet kim, but in case you didn't know it, i also think you're a helluva woman too...
"batty batty batty"

Unknown said...

-that you believed in me enough to love me when i'm not sure i love myself.

-that you believed in me, and saw something that i never saw.

-that we despite all, in spite of all, love, hard and unconditionally.

-that he came back home to us... you can never leave without her or me AGAIN!

-that he and him not only call me sister, but they completed thier cd's...

-that you taught me how to become a woman, and god is teaching me how to be perfect it.. miss you grand!

-stuffed porabella mushrooms.

these are my favorites!!!! shoooot i guess it's almost the whole list! lol!

Anonymous said...

uh, what the hell gurl?