E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-09-14

Poems and Such

I made revisions to the previously blogged poems (Tuesday): Superwoman Revisited and Martyrdom Revolutionized. Please let me know what you think of them. As I am making changes to the blog to post poems and prose in preperation of performances and a book. So feedback.. well, is highly requested and needed. In other words send a friend or two over for criticing and suggestions.

I'm working on two new pieces in addition to those posted. One is in the "walking around" phase. The other, well I have six lines. The next few weeks are going to be tough because we (Neo-Soul) will have themes and I'd like to not only write on the theme, but memorize the piece for performance.

I'm sending prayers and love to a couple of my friends who are going through some things. Circle. Sister. Brother. Circle. Let's connect and become infinite wisdom and love.

I had something specific I wanted to blog about today... some prose I'm working on, but time will not permit me to make the necessary changes needed... so....

Last night was great. Tonight will be greater..

4 comments:

Shelle said...

and indeed it is...
and indeed it was...
and indeed it will be...

Copasetic Soul said...

thank you, thank you, thank you. I'm going to Chicago on Sunday to see my cousin. I will be taking all the strength and energy you have givin me.....love you big sis.

Angel said...

i see you changing the look of the coffee shop! i bet the brew is still gonna be good though! ;-)

Ebony Stewart said...

Like the new wallpaper...looks good...smells good too.