E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-06-04

nonsense' i call



thunder booms!
inside.
mimicking
heart breaking,
life faking,
emotional stakes.
nothing.
everything.
something.
laughter
hiding slivers
of lighting
intensifies movement;
then
staggered flashes
close the heart
and numb the pain.
refusing to let go.
slowly moving.
no more to take in.
or push out.
I, calm,
still.
no movement.
drips of blood slip,
spill from broken split.
soaks autumn soul.
storm come fast...
furious.
chaotic.
calm-lessly soaked clouds
release tear drops.
stripes up top
spin 'round
lost.
cognitively ignoring cost,
screaming pain of loss.
eruption passes.
acts as if it were
never here.
yet remaining
scent of fear,
sticks to thin air.
eyes closed to what is real.
keep spinning.
emotions
pushing feel-ings
praying my umbrella
will protect me....
thir13teen

2 comments:

SLUMP FACADE said...

What is the point of reference for this piece, sounds nefariously divine!

Angel said...

"...praying my umbrella will protect me," huh? i can relate to that...