E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-06-06

HIGH SCHOOL MEME - Copied Mo.

1. Who was your best friend? Adrienne M Henderson, Monique Warren, Terriald Jones and Jeffrey Miller. Terri and I just hung out last week. Monique and I talked on the phone two weeks ago. Adrienne, Terri and I are still very close.
2. What sports did you play? BIG 3 (volleyball, basketball and track)
3. What kind of car did you drive? do feet count?
4. It's Friday night, where were you? mcdonald's after a football game or midnight movie outside of football season.
5. Were you a party animal? Uh, no.... L7 baby.... I was an athlete. (I thought) I was cool though...
6. Were you in the "In Crowd"? I was popular because I was an EXCEPTIONAL athlete, could play the "yo' mama game better than anyone, and I wrote hella good english papers......
7. Ever skip school? uh no. My grand would have my ass... and then give it to my dad... and he was pretty fierce.. even if by phone.
8. Ever smoke? My cousin Tonya tricked me... weed with pcp.... screwed me up for days...
9. Were you a NERD? YES. More than likely, probably so... I was in journalism and all the honors classes.. BONEY AS ALL GET OUT.. Saving grace? SPORTS.
10. Did you get suspended/expelled? Uh, hell no.
11. Can you sing the alma mater? hell tada naw.
12. Who was your favorite teacher? Ms. Henderson... Adrienne's mom.
13. Favorite class? journalism/english
14. What was your schools full name? Sam Houston High School. Gary Green. Kansas City Chiefs, 4 x NFL Pro Bowl. Alumni 1973. Dr. Bernard Harris, Jr. First African American to walk in space. Alumni 1974. Ken Starr. Infamous Starr Report during Clinton's Presidential term. Alumni 1964
15. School mascot? Cherokee Indian (now it's a hurricane)
16. Did you go to Prom? Yes, plural... proms....
17. If you could go back and do it over, would you? HELL YES! It was FUN.
18. What do you remember most about graduation? my grandmother's smile. telling me i graduated the same date as my mom...
19. Favorite memory of your Senior Year? making my journalism teacher cry on her first day of school... my friend monique told her my grandmother was "special" and she taught piano classes.. later ms. hawkins asked me a question about my grandmother and the piano classes in front of the entire class. I faked tears, and told her it wasn't funny because my grandmother didn't have any arms.... the rest of the class roared.... Being ranked 6th in the State in hurdling....
20. Were you ever posted up on the senior wall? no
21. Did you have a job your senior year? what the hell was that? i had an intership at the bank for about 2 weeks.. my butt was lazy outside of sports and reading...
22. Who did you date? don royster til the bastard cheated on me while at at ole miss. then had the nerve to come home for homecoming and try to get back with me... so i dated his friend granville holmes to get back at him. ha!
23. Where did you go most often for lunch? cafeteria in building two
24. Have you gained weight since then? weight? try a fcking obses adolescent. he's sitting on my butt and hips right now.
25. What did you do after graduation? went to new orleans as usual. then i got snatched back to san antonio to (undergrad) st. mary's for the summer school.. they said they wanted me to get ahead... it still took 5 years.. but at least i got a double major. ha!

1 comment:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

i knew u was a bad ass! lol started a diet. yes another one. i shouldve put that somewhere in my meme, huh?!