E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-05-02

Here My Dear - 13


13) I Want You - Marvin Gaye
12) We Can Be New - Amel Larrieux
11) Can't Get Over You - Frankie Beverly/Maze
10) Reasons - Faith Evans
09) Guess Who Loves You More - Raheem DeVaughn
08) Spend The Night - Rashaan Patterson
07) Rush Over - Me'Shell NdegeOcello
06) Whatever (Live) - Jill Scott
05) Butterflies - Alicia Keys
04) Beauty in the Dark - Isley Brother featuring Mos Def
03) You Move Me - Cassandra WIlson
02) As - Stevie Wonder
01) Be Without You - Mary J Blige

2 comments:

Angel said...

*sigh* as a person who strongly believes that R&B speaks to me, i LOVE this track listing! and you got some cuts on here too!!!!!! what you know about rahsaan patterson????? and that damn "beauty in the dark" with mos def??????? i swear, black dante can dance with me ANY DAMN TIME!!!!!! when can i expect my copy?????? :)

Shelle said...

good ones...making me go thru my own collection..got me swaying over here