E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-05-23

guess who's back?

I'm back, bee ay chess !! Tired as hell. DID NOT SLEEP.
AND YES, I got on my last nerve... I have so many quirks. I told B the hotel room had character, I had character, and there were too many fcking characters in the room last night. There only needed to be one. ME..... Uh! Yes, I switched rooms only to find HAIR all over the bathroom floor.. And since they weren't locs! Or attached to someone's head, I was grossed the fck out. Especially considering, the REST OF THE ROOM LOOKED GREAT! I spent the remainder of last evening watching the SPURS turn into the SPURTS of OLD, and lose to of all the teams in the WEST! The Dallas Mavericks. And, uh no, I won't be cheering for Dallas, despite the fact I know it was Avery Johnson's ingenious coaching and trading which placed them on the birth of winning the NBA championship this year... I shall switch states, cheer for my old school favorites, the Phoenix Suns (remember Dan Majerle, Jeff Hornacek, Charles Barkley, and Kevin Johnson?). So.. I want Miami and Phoenix to go at it for a change of pace, even though I love Rasheed Wallace.... Any way I watched them lose all the while eating a Dallas Fillet at Texas Road House. But I DID WORK OUT! WEIGHTS AND BIKE. I WILL NOT GO TO NATIONALS LOOKING LIKE A FAT ASS... I WILL NOT!
I almost missed the early flight back home because of this WOMAN who did not work in the program I was auditing, who asked WAYTOOMANYFCKINGQUESTIONS at 11:15 am, when my plane was to depart at 12:25 pm. Uh, she reminded me of a lonely woman who has like cats, dogs or birds whom she named, "honey", "sugar" or "dear", just to hear endearments flow from her lips. Poetically I felt sorry for her, and while I LOVE EL PASO and the FOOD... I wanted her to shut her pie hole so that I could catch my plane, and at least get a bag of chips or something to get on the plane with. I am not the typical State Worker who is lonely and lazy, wants to sleep, eat and drink on the State's time, all the while collecting COMP TIME. I wanted to come home.... Despite the opportunity to eat another steak, well, I do love the steak, but not worth the sacrifice..
God is good. No hard time at the airport. No hard time switching flights. No lay over, got it direct BABY... even got to get some snickers, trail mix and a dr. pepper. ha... the sun is smiling and so am I....

3 comments:

Angel said...

texas roadhouse has the BOMB cheesefries...direct fly, huh? that's what im talking 'bout!

Shelle said...

okay, i think i would rather have the wet floor than the hair in the bathroom. YUCK-EE
glad u r safely home
and the monkey, girl you have got to get that on a tshirt.

CousinSarah said...

Poetically I felt sorry for her, and while I LOVE EL PASO and the FOOD... I wanted her to shut her pie hole so that I could catch my plane, and at least get a bag of chips or something to get on the plane with.


Hell naw, you said PIE HOLE. That shit has me rollin ova here. FOr real. And I agree about the monkey...that shit is cute as hell.