E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-03-17

A LONELY DATE





I got a date tonight with these two fellas... ELM's in Houston working... We can't seem to be in the city at the same time, so I will bide my time in front of the tv screen eating popcorn, writing the poems that are floating in my head, drinking water, listening to music (YES ALL AT THE SAME TIME) and maybe, just maybe, I'll fall asleep and wake up to the shade of those brown eyes I love so much....... just maybe... monday, Dallas..... the work of a state employee.... holla

2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

Jake is pretty damn damn damn fine. Especially sportin the bald cut. :) its a rough one. Have some tissues.

Havent seen walk the line yet. Will be watching history of Violence tonight. :)

Gotta see Good night and good luck if you havent. I LOVE IT.

Mahogany L. Browne said...

im with you all the way :)