E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-05

Turning the page...... N'troducing....

I read a poem by Alice Walker... relentle
naw...

He is my jazzman, and I, I am his.. butterfly
naw....

Take back time baby, and make it slow... lalove
naw...

Crossed the border and get jailed for dope... b-fran
naw...

They attract to her like tourists, wanting a ride... cousin
naw...

I often go outside and stand in the rain in hopes of disguising my tears... korim
naw...

And I say, fuck your revolution... da'shade
naw...

she is my favorite piece of eye candy... element
naw...

it's poetry time, it's poetry time y'all... the incomprable ms. jai malono
naw

jacarda.... funky mike whalen

mahoganybrownejivepoetictalaamaceyannismarcmarcel
theoriginalwomankevinsandbloomdamississippisoulman
scef2die4interiajusticebabee'janeanelivingston
ajhoustonandyfuckingbuckmikeguinn.........
.......
....................................
..................................
turn the page

neo - soul lounge 01.11.06 thir13teen can't hardly wait

5 comments:

Mahogany L. Browne said...

i hope they are ready :)

CousinSarah said...

oooohhhhh yeah baby, we are REA-DEEE!!

Shelle said...

oh yeah we bees ready for her....dangerously ready lol

whole new ballgame
batter up!!

Mahogany L. Browne said...

where are you, dammit? happy new year

BigSleep666 said...

This reminded me of a conversation you and I had a few weeks ago:

http://allmenlikebirdsmustdie.com/blog/blackfriend.jpg

(From the good folks at http://www.youyesyou.net/, the people who brought you Hip Hop Means Never Having to Say I Love You!)