E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2006-01-14


My Life..... My Poem...... (Inspired by an advertisement)

My Name: Kimberley Dianne.... Thir13Teen.... live miK

Childhood Ambitions: To become an attorney

First Job: Life Guard - WaterPark USA.

Last Purchase: Bosc Pears, Oranges and California/Hawaiian Trailmix

Indulgence: Blue Bell Ice Cream: Dos Amigos. Cookies!Cookies! Cookies! Brownie Nut Fudge. All at one time.

Fondest Memory: De'anaya and I (both) breaking the 100 meter hurdle record at Northeast Stadium with me finishing second by an inth of a second 'cuz her breasts were larger. The record still stands.

Soundtrack: Stevie Wonder

Retreat: Neo-Soul

Wildest Dream: Becoming a reality daily...

Proudest Moment: Too many to name..

Biggest Challenge: Refraining from expressing my opinion...

Alarm Clock: God

Perfect Day: Filled with good friends, good food, good liquor, good conversation and good poetry.

Favorite Movie: If I had to pick one... The Way We Were

Inspiration: God's presence thru her love

My Poem: The Idea of Ancestry.. Etheridge Knight

tag..
mo
cousin
copa
brandy
relentle
'chelle



2 comments:

CousinSarah said...

I like the aqua writing on here...looks good.

Why you gotta tag everyone I know? jk. LOL

Copasetic Soul said...

dang sis....you could/can run fast!

what you know about stevie wonder?