E. Zora Knight

My photo
a special order, straight queer and strong black.

2007-07-13

Happy Birthday Korim!!!!

there's this man I know,
and he makes me want to be a better woman;
makes me want to be the queen he needs
so that we came claim our earthly and heavenly kingdoms;
makes me want to live up to the idea of being the half, of his whole;
his rib, my soul;
his smile, my voice;
his ideas, my mission;
his love, my passion;
because i am...
incomplete.
simply a fragment of the woman I am to be,
without him.
his breaths, the morning sun that sustain me.
and every time i look into his eyes,
i am reminded.
see, there's this man i know,
and he makes me..
well, he just makes me want to be!

happy birthday to my finally legal (in some states!), baby boy husband...

2 comments:

Ebony Stewart said...

Happy Birthday Korim!!!!! We love you.

joey said...

thank you miss-one-three...you're too beautiful

expect u21 play-by-play texts on thur and fri!